- Cables and connectors
- Manual Screen Printer
Eng. Radka Kučerová
She is our head office and thick film technology manager her responsibilities include:
- Acceptation and management of orders, including production plan
- Administrative support of technical departments of BVT
- Design and production of electrochemical sensors on ceramic substrates
- Design and production of sensors by 3dimensional thick film technology (3D TFT)
- Biochemical pastes preparation
Eng. Anna Bělušová
She has recently joined our team. She studied Chemistry and she can help you with questions regarding chemistry, sensor measurement and analysis, and medical application of sensors. Her responsibilities include:
- Development of new applications for electrochemical sensors and biosensors in trace analyses.
- Development of trance analysis methodology.
- Measurement using microorganisms
- Customer support on trace analyses using electrochemical sensors and biosensors.
Eng. Lucie Ježová
Is our project manager and currently she is on maternity leave, but she still works for our company. Her work schedule is not fixed at the moment, but she is still working and her responsibilities include:
- Preparation of new projects and administration of current National and European research projects, (including internal and commercial projects).
- Communication with project participants.
- Organization of and leading project meetings.
- Management of human resources, including company staff training and further education development.
- IPR management and strategy, including publications, patents and patent analysis.
He works as technical support for our team. He is responsible for Design and construction of BVT products.
He is responsible for producing sensors and other BVT products.