- Custom Screen Printed Electrodes
- Cables and connectors
- Manual Screen Printer
- Kits & Sets
We believe that high quality technical and service support is important to our customers. We pride ourselves on being able to respond quickly and efficiently and will direct your enquiry to the person(s) in our company most able to deal with any service or applications questions you might have.
BVT offers customers full technical support in field of electrochemical sensors and biosensors. BVT customers are enabled to use all advantages of electrochemical sensors and biosensors. The company mission is realized through its structure, which copies the typical customer technical problems.
If you are interested in any of these services or any other queries please use the ‘Contact and Location’ Page to send us a message
Project Support and Consultancy
BVT has a lot of experience from participating in International Projects and developments of technology such as Sensors/Electrodes and Lab Equipment, which allows us the ability to provide support and consultancy services for multiple types of projects and also as a 3rd party expert for help or consultancy on projects. With our 30+ Years of experience in a range of areas, we can provide expert and reliable advice.
We have experts in the field of Chemistry, Biochemistry, Thick Film Technology and Engineering and Design, who are on hand with their knowledge to assist partners and customers alike. Some examples of Projects that we have worked on include HydroSense (No. 7D19007), InFuLOC (No. 230749) and BioMedNano (No. 017350), these projects show a range of what BVT has to offer in other projects and as consultants.
Customer Consultancy Services
BVT offers consultancy services to all our customers. This is available to all our customers, however depending on the complexity of the questions/requests, some charges may be requested, from 50Eur per hour.
Training Services are also provided by BVT on equipment such as BVT Developed Screen Printers, Sensors, and more. An example of the training can be seen in 2015, when a team from Croatia came and were trained in the use of the screen printers.
- Glucose sensors, their use and measurement
- AChE sensors, their use and measurement
- Activity of enzymes measurement
- Inhibition of enzymes measurement
- Detection of organophosphorous and carbamate pesticides
- Biosensors based on interaction between algae and analyte
- Detection of herbicides
- Measurement of bioavailable toxic compounds
- Measurement with microfluidic chips
- The application of microdialysis with biosensors
- The application of biosensor on demand of customer (If necessary the cost of preparation and special sensors or chemicals is added to standard price.)