- Custom Screen Printed Electrodes
- Cables and connectors
- Manual Screen Printer
- Kits & Sets
KA2.C.* Conic Connector for Electrochemical Sensors
The connector enables the use of the biosensor based on the substrates AC2, in classical electrochemical arrangement with stirred vessel. The cell TC4, TC5, TC6 is recommended for use with KA2.C.*.
You may also like…
ST1.* Universal Stirrer for screen printed and classical electrodesView products
- The universal stirrer ST1 uses a common micro DC motor
- ST1 allows the solution to be mixed and the particles to be optimally transferred to the surface of the printed or conventional electrodes.
- The construction of stirrer assures the optimum mass transport with the minimum hydrodynamic noise.
- The supply voltage 0 – 5 V and the maximum current of 450 mA mean that it can be used as a USB device.
- The stirrer is manufactured from quality materials and suitable chemical measurements.
- Revolutions range: 120 – 12 000 rpm
AC2 Electrochemical sensorRead more
Amperometric two-electrode sensor with two working electrodes made by thick film technology.
Dimensions: 25.4 x 7.26 x 0.63 mm
WE material: Au/Pt, Au, Pt, Ag, C
The sensor is formed on a corundum ceramic base. On to this surface two working electrodes, and one reference electrode are applied. The working and the auxiliary electrodes can be made of variety of materials. At the end of the sensor there is a contacting field which is connected with the active part by the silver conducting paths which are covered by a dielectric protection layer. Different bio-chemically active substance can be immobilised on the working electrode to create a biosensor.
KA4.* Connector for Electrochemical SensorsRead more
The connector enables the use of the electrochemical sensor/biosensor based on the substrates AC1, AC4, CC1, CC2 and TS1 in classical electrochemical arrangement. This connector has 6 contacts. Three contacts on the front side serve as contacts for 3-electrode system. Three contacts on the back side main purpose is to be used with AC1 (H, T) sensors that possess heating and temperature measuring termistor.