- NEW PRODUCTS
- Sensors and electrodes
- Custom made and Modified Screen Printed Electrodes
- Cables and connectors
- Manual Screen Printer
- Kits & Sets
Multiplexer for 8 up to 128 cells
- Automatically switch between electrochemical cells
- Easy stacking with magnetic feet and top
- 4 different electrode or sensor configurations
- Daisy chain multiplexers, up to 128 channels!
The PalmSens series and the EmStat4X can be used to work with multiple working electrodes or a sensor array by means of a multiplexer.
The multiplexer switches between the working electrodes in the range of milliseconds.
- each MUX8-R2 multiplexer enables to work with up to eight 2- or 3- electrode systems.
- daisy chaining multiple MUX8-R2 boards (expansion up to 128 channels)
- all hardware settings are controlled by the software making it unnecessary to flick a physical switch
- LEDs to show which channel is selected
- allows to connect auxiliary input (like temperature sensor)
More information can be found through the link: https://www.palmsens.com/product/mux8-r2/
The most selected connection option uses two double shielded D-Sub cables ending in 2 mm banana plugs. As alternatives we can provide a PCB with screw terminals, D-Sub cable ending in ferrules or Screen Printed Electrode Adapter. Each of these cables can be connected to 4 channels, if all 8 channels are used, two cables are needed.
|number of channels
|8 (up to 128 when daisy chained)
|switches 8 x (WE, S, RE and CE)
|on resistance for WE
|1.5 ohm typical
|charge injection on WE
|20 pC typical
|< 55 pA (30 pA typical) at 25 ºC
|± 10 V
|aluminium: 138 mm x 121 mm x 37 mm
|+/- 500 g
|0 ºC to + 50 ºC
The MUX8-R2 has the following connectors:
|Y-cable connects to both potentiostat sensor connector and (digital) AUX
|Can be used to measure auxiliary input like temperature or pH, and to switch external hardware using two digital control lines that can be set in PSTrace
|Connects to Input of next multiplexer, for daisy-chaining multiple multiplexers
|Input for extra power when
≥3 multiplexers are daisy-chained
|Connects to sensor cables 1-4
|Connects to sensor cables 5-8
The EmStat4R delivers desktop performance in a rugged enclosure. The EmStat4R is a portable Battery or USB-powered Potentiostat, Galvanostat, and optional a Frequency Response Analyzer (FRA) for Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS).
The EmStat4R is great for applications that require low currents, from 30 mA down to picoamps, such as sensor applications. The EmStat4R is controlled with PSTrace for Windows, the Android app PStouch, or you can write your own MethodSCRIPT and control it from any platform or operating system.
More information can be found through the link: https://www.palmsens.com/product/emstat4r/
- Portable: battery, Bluetooth and rugged housing
- Available with connection module for sensor cable or SPE
- Potential range ±3 V
- Max. current ±30 mA
- Optional impedance analyzer: 10 μHz up to 200 kHz
The EmStat4R is available with a cell cable or SPE connection module. Both versions can be configured with optional EIS/FRA with a maximum frequency of 200 kHz. See specifications for more information.
EmStat4R SNS EmStat4R SPE Connection module Cell cable Connection module Screen-printed-electrode Cell cable included Yes Cell cable included No Electrode connections WE, RE, CE and ground Electrode connections RE, WE, CE Connectors 2 mm banana Sensor pitch 2.54 mm Maximum sensor width 11 mm Allowed sensor thickness Between 0.1 mm and 0.8 mm
Always a backup
The EmStat4R is equipped with 500 MB internal storage memory for storing your measurements as a backup. All internally stored measurements can be browsed and transferred back to the PC easily using the PSTrace software for Windows. Your data is always with your instrument wherever you take it.
A standard EmStat4R includes a rugged carrying case with:
- Rugged case
- USB-C cable
- Cell cable: high quality, double-shielded cable with 2 mm banana connectors for Working, Counter, Reference electrode and Ground
- 4 crocodile clips
- Dummy Cell
- PSTrace software for Windows (on USB drive)
- Manual (hardcopy)
- Quick Start document
- Calibration report
- Three year warranty
The PalmSens4, is a USB and battery powered Potentiostat, Galvanostat, and optional a Frequency Response Analyser (FRA) for Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS).
Compact, versatile and powerful
- (Bi)Potentiostat / Galvanostat / Impedance Analyzer
- FRA / EIS: 10 μHz up to 1 MHz
- 9 current ranges: 100 pA to 10 mA
- 18-bit resolution
- Bluetooth or USB connection
The PalmSens4 has a large potential range (-5V to 5V or -10V to 10V) and current range (100 pA to 10 mA) with a high resolution and low noise. The economical PalmSens4 is a complete laboratory instrument but its compact and rugged design makes it also ideal for field work.
Connecting via Bluetooth guarantees a perfectly floating measurement.
More information can be found through the link: https://www.palmsens.com/product/palmsens4/
PalmSens4 comes in different configurations:
- ±5 V or ±10 V potential range
- EIS/FRA with maximum frequency of 100 kHz or 1 MHz
- optional BiPotentiostat module for second WE
- optional iR-Compensation
- Rugged carrying case
- High quality, double shielded cell cable with
2 mm banana connectors for Working, Counter, Reference electrode and Ground
- Crocodile clips
- Dummy cell
- USB cable
- Manual and Quick Start document
- PSTrace software for Windows
TC7 Electrochemical Glass CellRead more
The TC7 is a low cost Glass Cell that is ideal for students and basic lab measurements.
The TC7 comes with a stand, specially designed for it, and the stand provides more stability and ease of use.
The Borosilicate glass cell serves for electrochemical measurements. Cell openings are designed for the SPE Electrochemical Sensors Connector KA1.C,Classical Electrodes WCEc, ACEc, RCEc, STP1.*
Stoppers for Cells, and Stirrer’s ST1 and ST3 separately.
The device enables the measurement with inserted samples.
STK-C Customer Starting kitRead more
Starting Kit STK.S-C
The customer starter kit is a set of twenty different electrochemical sensors to find the best one that suits your application.
The starter set contains at least 5 pcs of sensors type AC1.W*.R* from the given type of sensors with a working electrode diameter (Dw) 1 or 2 mm stored in a box with numbered positions and silica gel.
The exact choice of the given types of sensors in the kit is at the request of the customer.